Fairy Ring Candle
Capture the magic and mischief of the Fae Folk with this uniquely scented hand-poured soy candle. A mix of sweetgrass, violet, and oakmoss, it’s a clean bright floral fragrance with an earthy undertone.
A wonderful option to welcome Spring, it evokes a delightful optimism and cheery lightness.
Middle: Sage, Lavender, Cucumber
Base: Oakmoss, Violet
This fragrance is infused with the following essential oils: basil, lemon, orange, eucalyptus, peppermint, vetiver, and guaiacwood oil
Size: 4oz travel tin or 16oz glass jar
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, and keep away from children and pets
- The first time you light your candle, let the melted pool of wax reach the edge of the container before extinguishing it
- Before lighting, trim wicks to about ¼ of an inch to prevent sooting and uneven burning
- Keep wick trimmings and foreign materials out of the candle container
- Burn candles on a heat resistant surface and away from flammable materials (Paper, tablecloths, curtains, etc.)
- Do not burn in a drafty area, and keep away from vents, fans, and open windows
- Stop burning when ½ an inch of wax remains
- Do not burn candles for longer than 3 hours
- Take care when extinguishing candles
About Vespertine Studios
All Vespertine Studio candles are made with 100% soy wax, an eco-friendly all-natural alternative to typical paraffin candles. In addition to being non-toxic, soy wax also burns slower and last much longer. I make all of my candles with no dyes and only non-toxic phthalate-free fragrances, most of which are infused with essential oils. These candles are also cruelty free, as I and my suppliers never test on animals.
I draw my inspiration from things I'm passionate about. Nature, folklore, divination, and a variety of mystical and esoteric themes give my candles a unique vibe and aesthetic.